The Basics of Life
The Basics of life as we know them …
SIMPLE TRUTH 1
Partners help each other undress before sex.
However after sex, they always dress on their own.Moral of the story: In life, no one helps you once you’re screwed.
SIMPLE TRUTH 2
When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and saying
But, none of them come and touch the man’s penis and say “Good job”.
Moral of the story: “Hard work is never appreciated.
No Underwear – Makes Sense to Me
A man came to visit his grandparents, and he noticed his grandfather sitting
on the porch in the rocking chair wearing only a shirt, with nothing on from
the waist down.
‘Grandpa, what are you doing? Your weenie is out in the wind for everyone to
see!’ he exclaimed.
The old man looked off in the distance without answering.
‘Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the
waist?’ he asked again.
The old man slowly looked at him and said, ‘Well….last week I sat out here
with no shirt on and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma’s idea.’
FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE
1. Money can not buy happiness, but it’s more comfortable to cry in a
Corvette than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the ass-hole’s name.
3. If you help someone when they’re in trouble, they will remember you when
they’re in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.
THERE YOU HAVE IT …